This is on display in reception:
- All staff have completed COVID19 infection control training
- Extra time has been added in between every appointment to thoroughly clean & disinfect rooms
- Separate entry and exit available into salon
- Clear social distance signage & guides in salon
- All treatments (expect manicures) performed in private rooms
- Staff will wear gloves and masks where possible
- Hand sanitiser provided throughout the entire salon
- Frequent cleaning is being performed
- We will refrain from using concealer/brow powder at the end of your treatment
What we need from you:
- Reschedule if you are unwell (even if symptoms are minor)
- Arrive several minutes early
- Have temperature checked on arrival
- Answer health questionnaire truthfully
- Provide us: name, address & mobile #
- Use hand sanitiser when entering the salon
- Come alone. do not bring a friend, family member, child or pet
- Use tap and go payment where possible
The QLD government has given businesses the right to refuse service and we must insist that anyone with COVID19 symptoms cannot enter/leaves the salon. If you feel you cannot comply with any of the above points we kindly ask you to not make an appointment with us. We are doing everything in our power to provide a safe workplace for our staff, while ensuring we have a safe environment for you to be treated in.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to taking care of you in at Lush Tan Beauty!
These procedures are subject to change as we continue to monitor and adapt to the ever changing Covid19 health crisis.